The recipe that I finally managed to write today is an easy recipe that does not require long, the only drawback is that you have to use the oven. We did a mother someday badass us more pleasant. So did her share with you dearly. O puteti adapta dupa gustul vostru adaugand ciupercute, masline si sunca din piept de pui.
- 500 g zucchini
- 1 morcov
- green onion
- a handful of olives
- 4 lay
- 130 g de faina
- 1 lingurita de praf de copt
- 300 g cases, or feta cheese (or any other type of hard cheese you)
- 60 ml of oil.
MOD DE PREPARE:
- Thoroughly wash vegetables, Peel carrot and give grated. Zucchini ends and peel grated and give him, without it peeled.
- Onions cut washers, Grate cheese and separated into another vessel.
- In a bowl, break the 4 eggs and beat slightly, whites with the yolk mix up.
- Over eggs add zucchini drained of water they contain, grated carrot, onions and grated cheese.
- Mix flour with baking powder and incorporate in composition with vegetables, until smooth.
- Se varsa amestecul intr-o tava tapetata cu hartie de copt si se niveleaza cu o spatula.
- Bring to a preheated oven at 180 grade, timp de 30/40 de minute.
- Remove, let it cool and partitioned. Se serveste rece.